Monday, May 6, 2013

The Great Plan

Many people have asked what "the plan" is for the summer. Typically I respond to that question the same way I did to people who wondered what my "plan" was for after I graduated college. That goes something along the line of "blah, blah, blah, here's a shot in dark, blah, totally I know what I'm doing, please believe me, blah." I'm sorry for any I have deceived. Truthfully, my life has never exactly been lived with a plan. Generally I live with about seven dreams I hope to accomplish, and wait for one to come to fruition. This doesn't work for everyone, but it works for me. Right now the "plan" isn't quite as vague as my post-grad plans, but it certainly isn't in stone, and I don't expect it to be. Here is the vague plan:


Go to Yosemite for the first week or two of June and climb all the beautiful granite we can.
Drive across the country, stopping in Kansas City, Chicago, West Virginia, and Northern Virginia.
Explore Salt Lake City/Utah, Colorado/ The West
Raft the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon (thank you, Scott's family!)
Head north to Seattle and possibly Canada





This may turn into more than a summer of traveling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment