A friend laughed at me last night when I said I had a blog, and asked when the last time was that I updated it. Okay, so I AM terrible at this thing, but at least I know someone is looking. Thanks, Alexia. :)
We left two weeks ago today, and it has been a FULL trip. To make it manageable, here is a short recap of Big Sur to start:
Tuesday, June 4: We barely fit everything into the van, adding two people to the trip (one on his way to move to Taiwan), and took off to Big Sur. I got a little crazy with the need to organize, the stress of driving Betty up and down hills (she STRUGGLED) and not enough alone time, and may have cried at the end of this portion. Sometimes you need to do it.
Betty did great, even though I stressed, and was like home the whole time.
Since Big Sur we have been to Yosemite, Bishop, Atascadero and Orange County. I am very behind in all this, but I least I started. All of the Yosemite adventure (climbing in 101 degrees and thunder, things like that), will be next. For now I need to pack, because we were supposed to leave twenty minutes ago for Utah, and I haven't packed yet. Blogging isn't the only thing that I fall behind in.
Love Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment